Website acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Avista Partners under which you may access Avista Partners LLP's website www.avistapartners.com. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Site.
Your use of the Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement Avista Partners LLP's terms of website use terms of website use
The Site is operated by Avista Partners LLP ("Avista Partners"). Avista Partners is registered in England and Wales under company number OC319233. The registered office of Avista Partners is Avista Partners LLP, Foresters Hall 25-27 Westow Street, Upper Norwood, London SE19 3RY. Avista Partners' main trading address is 78 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ES. Avista Partners' VAT number is 899 4278 45. Avista Partners is a limited liability partnership.
Avista Partners is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 of the United Kingdom.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); nor
to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of Avista Partners' terms of website use;
not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt;
• any part of the Site;
• any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of the Site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
Avista Partners will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, Avista Partners may take such action as it deems appropriate.
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
• issue of a warning to you;
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• further legal action against you; and/or
disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Avista Partners reasonably feels necessary.
Avista Partners excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and Avista Partners may take any other action Avista Partners reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
Avista Partners may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes Avista Partners makes, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Site.